Personal Insurance

When you own things of value, it’s tempting to want to wrap them in cotton wool and protect them from damage or loss. But where’s the fun in that?

With the right insurances in place, you can protect your hard-earned possessions from life’s unexpected events.

So you can get on with enjoying them.

Motor Vehicle 

We offer a range of Motor Insurance policies that are available in the market to suit your needs and the levels of cover are made known. Read more…

Home and Contents 

Home and Contents Insurance protects your home and belongings from a broad range of unexpected events – with new-for-old replacement of your contents. Read more…


Landlord insurance helps you protect your investment property against damage caused by tenants or loss of rental income. These types of policies can also include automatic cover for floods and storms. Read more…

Strata Residential 

Strata Insurance are for owners of residential buildings that are included under a strata, group, body corporate or community title arrangement. Where concerns may lie in covering your Legal Liability with respect to Common areas such; driveways, foyers, leisure playgrounds, etc.,  as well as to cover the Buildings and Common contents for accidental loss or damage registered under strata or unit title legislation, we can provide service with access to several insurers and their Strata policies to suit.


Boat or Pleasure craft policies provide protection for accidental loss or damage, including through Fire, theft and third party liability. We are able to accommodate most types of watercraft including:

  • Powered and non-powered boats
  • Yachts
  • Kayaks
  • Seadoos

We also discuss and identify with you other risks to these crafts and can offer to extend coverage towards; Water Skiers Liability, Professional transport for the boat being moved (state to state), Mechanical Breakdown, Fishing Gear (on or off boat) and Water Skiing/ Diving Equipment.

Reducing premium costs by having a Lay up Period (while the Boat is not in the water) is another way to make your cruising adventures more affordable.

Caravan and Trailer 

Caravan and Trailer Insurance protects your caravan or trailer from being damaged or stolen – whether you’re on the road, or it’s just parked in the driveway at home.